2017 FIGT Conference
March 23-25, 2017
World Trade Center, The Hague
Our theme this year is
Building on the Basics:
Creating Your Tribe on the Move
FIGT invites you to join us as we share leading-edge research, expertise and experience from across all sectors of the international community, raising big questions and creating practical tools for global families in all their variations, to challenge how we bring empathy and expertise to the evolving global family.
The #FIGT17NL conference will be held in World Trade Center, The Hague on March 23, 24 and 25. It is a wonderful location to showcase the unique blend of research, expertise and personal experiences and stories that makes the FIGT conference so compelling.
This year’s conference takes place over three full days and features:
- Over 50 renowned speakers representing all aspects of the expat experience.
- Ignite sessions to spark new ideas!
- Panel Discussions looking at the big picture issues.
- Thought provoking concurrent sessions.
- Dynamic, interactive kitchen table conversations.
- Networking with some of the most respected names in expat research, service provision, and cross cultural education.
- Forums and workshops with successful expat innovators and writers.
- Dedicated Researchers’ and Writers’ Forums, promoting expertise exchange for interest specific attendees.
- Millennials’ evening forum and networking
- Author signings and a bookstore brimming with expat centric literature.
If you need to cancel your conference registration you must do so prior to March 2, 2017. There will be a $50 cancellation fee. After March 2, 2017 FIGT is unable to refund any registration fees. If you are unable to attend the conference and would like to transfer your registration to another attendee, there will be a $50 administrative fee to complete that transaction. Please contact FIGT at email@example.com if you have any questions.