Our theme: Where do we go from here?
This conference is designed for anyone who is globally mobile, or who works to support those who are. For more about who FIGT is for, click here.
Over the last two years, the world has changed in ways that most of us could never have imagined.
We are still living with the pandemic, but we are also experiencing a period of social, racial, economic and environmental reckoning that spans the world. Even if by some miracle, we were to all begin to return to a life without lockdown tomorrow, the aftershocks of all these realities combined will be felt for a long time to come.
Whatever your personal situation or experience, this has had an impact on all of us. The world has changed. FIGT2022 is dedicated to reflecting on these changes and asking the big question: ‘Where do we go from here?’
Learn more about our theme and conference sessions here.
What to expect from a virtual FIGT Conference:
- 24th March - three sessions bringing together researchers from around the world, hosted by FIGT’s Research Network
- 25 - 27 March - a daily 4 hour conference experience with live interaction, available twice within a 24 hour time period to provide a live conference experience across multiple timezones
- Networking and social opportunities with participants and presenters throughout the weekend
- Access to all conference content for six months after the event
- All of this will be available on one easy to use online platform
- Additional opportunities to connect and network, both structured and unstructured, using other great virtual tools
The conference registration fee is USD$109 + 5% processing fee
*Please note that some sessions will be pre-recorded. Most of our pre-recorded sessions will be supported by a live Q&A.
Click here to sign up for all the latest conference updates and our monthly newsletter.
Conference sessions are tailored for an adult audience. For this reason, and also for reasons of child safety, we're unable to accommodate conference attendees younger than 18 years of age.Cancellation Policy
Before cancelling, keep in mind that your conference registration gives you access to all conference content for six months, even if you are unable to attend the conference. However, if you still need to cancel your conference registration you must do so prior to March 10, 2022. There will be a $10 cancellation fee to cover fees on credit card transactions and administrative costs. After March 1, 2022 FIGT is unable to refund any registration fees. Please contact FIGT at email@example.com
if you have any questions.