Why buy The Global Mobility Workbook and our learning support?
Global mobility is currently undergoing a global transformation. New technologies, the constant evolution of companies, generational diversity, and political situations have evolved the roles and lives of mobile professionals faster than existing policies can keep up, calling for a clear focus on the processes to be updated to better cater for the people we serve.
Are you, as a global mobility professional, feeling overwhelmed by the speed and scope of this ‘boom?’ Perhaps you need to introduce yourself to the field and get a better, broader overview of global mobility.
Maybe you are in HR or a line manager and want to ensure that you are becoming an employer of choice for younger generations demanding global mobility as a prerequisite for working with you.
Or, you are just on the brink of deciding for or against an international assignment as an expat or expat family and want to better understand the language we use.
How we will help you:
Working with The Global Mobility Workbook and our learning support will enable you to:
● run your business or line of work in a more strategic way by gaining a deeper understanding of the trends and drivers of global mobility
● develop and sort your legal framework, policies, guidelines, and exception management
● give you models for improving how you can explain what we do to the outside world
● support expats and their spouses and enhance the expat experience through training, coaching and gaining a deeper understanding of the psychological effects of cultural adjustment
● develop your professional profile and foster global competency
Angie Weinberger is a global mobility coach. She coaches expats and their partners through her programs. Angie has always worked in international human resources, specializing in global mobility throughout her corporate career. In 2012 she founded Global People Transitions. Angie is the author of The Global Career Workbook and The Global Mobility Workbook.